The new iPhone 15
kim513's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 10th, 2013 9:40 PM

Voice mail but no missed calls, only after I send a text do new text messages or voice mail show up

For the past week, sporadically I receive text messages or voice messsages only after I send a text. Sometimes the phone will ring other times other times no ring, just the voicemail which I only know is there after I send a text... what IN THE WORLD?

I am in the DMV area, anyone else expericencing issues???

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

@kim513 wrote:

For the past week, sporadically I receive text messages or voice messsages only after I send a text. Sometimes the phone will ring other times other times no ring, just the voicemail which I only know is there after I send a text... what IN THE WORLD?

I am in the DMV area, anyone else expericencing issues???

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry your voicemail indicator isn't working properly. Please visit here for tools that can help.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I just got a new 1 phone 6 last monday.  I just noticed Friday that the voicemail indicator is NOT

working at all:((  Im getting voicemails, but I dont know they are in there:(( the button on the bottom does not show voicemails and the button doesnt work at all:(  I have to dial 1 and hold it down to check to see if I have voicemail.

I was on the phone for 1/2 hour with tech Friday but still not resolved:((

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Yes. I'm experiencing this problem
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.