Posted Sep 25, 2013
Sync'd my iphone incorrectly
Just got my computer running again and wanted to sync my iphone4, i incirrectly clicked restore instead of new phone. Can i get my photos back?

Sync'd my iphone incorrectly

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 25, 2013
(0)

It depends if you have a backup?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Sync'd my iphone incorrectly

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 25, 2013
(0)
I have no clue. :smileysad:

Sent from my iPhone
Pray Ludwig

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 27, 2013
(0)

Did you make copies of photos to your computer, and copied photos on computer to USB jump drive or memory stick, before your computer broke?:smileysurprised:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 28, 2013
(0)

Do you have iTunes installed on your computer and did you ever sync if so then yes everything is backed up to it and can be restored.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 28, 2013
(0)
The last sync i did before this mishap was my iphone 3i in2011. When i was going to dump my photos to my computer i hit restore it took off all my info.I do have itunes but cant find photos anywhere. Not worried about other stuff just photos. Im afraid of making the same mistake.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 28, 2013
(0)

If you were syncing your photos with iCloud, you may be able to get them back by using a PhotoStream enabled app on your computer to connect to your iCloud data.  It wouldn't hurt to at least try to look into that route before you go too far and wipe them out form the PhotoStream too.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 28, 2013
(0)

If this is on a PC did you look in your pictures folder?