The new iPhone 15
Aliciasakers's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 19th, 2014 6:05 AM

SIM Card Question for new phone

Okay, so I'm not sure how to go about this. I have an iPhone 4s which is cracked and stays charged for 3 hours tops. A friend just got the iPhone 6 and was going to give me his iPhone 5 to use until my upgrade in March. The SIM cards are different, so how would I go about getting the different size but still under my account? Is there a fee and if so how much?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Aliciasakers wrote:
Okay, so I'm not sure how to go about this. I have an iPhone 4s which is cracked and stays charged for 3 hours tops. A friend just got the iPhone 6 and was going to give me his iPhone 5 to use until my upgrade in March. The SIM cards are different, so how would I go about getting the different size but still under my account? Is there a fee and if so how much?

If I'm not mistaken, the nano SIM card for iPhone 5 is free at AT&T Corperate Store, reps there will help you out activating new SIM. Also, in case you never know, the iPhone 5 is LTE capable phone, so AT&T will probaly charge you for iPhone LTE service, so your data plan will change.Smiley Wink

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.