The new iPhone 15
MrsFlowers's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, September 4th, 2011 7:13 PM

SHIPPING INFO NEED HELP!!!!!

I ordered my phone Saturday around 1:30pm n I'm waiting on my terms n conditions email how long does this take n after u accepted it how long before I will recieve my phone???

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

10.3K Messages

13 years ago

Since this is a weekend, and a holiday weekend to boot, you may not get an email until sometime on Tuesday.

Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

13 years ago

what shipping did they offer you>?   2 or 3 days. since tomorrow is a holiday  might be wednesday before you get it.

where do you live at?  im in oklahoma city when ever i order a phone online it takes about 2 days total for everyting from start to finish.

@MrsFlowers wrote:
I ordered my phone Saturday around 1:30pm n I'm waiting on my terms n conditions email how long does this take n after u accepted it how long before I will recieve my phone???

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

13 years ago

I live in Los Angeles n they didn't offer me any shipment they told me like 4 to 6 days

Guru

• 

402 Messages

13 years ago

Then why are you already asking? 4 to 6 days usually means business days. With Monday being a holiday if I were you I would assume Friday or Saturday of next week. But this is a user to user forum so no one from ATT will answer your question.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

13 years ago

I'm asking also about the email they send the terms and condition email if u read what I had asked u would know my question

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

13 years ago

Getting snippy with other users is no way to get help.

We are customers, just like yourself.

If you really wanted/needed the phone quickly... then you should have walked your rear end into a store and bought one.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

13 years ago

Thanks dwill05 that's all I wanted to know :)..

N if no one likes how I talk then don't comment simple as that. N he got smart wit me 1st so I snapped back

Guru

• 

402 Messages

13 years ago

First off I (she) did not get "snippy" with you! YOU stated in your second post that they told you 4 to 6 days, so assuming you weren't aware, I informed you this was a user to user forum and no one from ATT would give you a definitive answer. I would think anyone with common sense could figure out, with the holiday, it would be next Friday or even the following Monday. My mistake for assuming that. Smiley Wink

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.