The new iPhone 15
cmcmanus96's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, September 13th, 2014 1:57 PM

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live. 

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

anyone see 128 gig gold plus being delivered yet?

I ordered on the 12th at 3:13 EST. Estimated ship date is 10/2-10/13 ever since.

I hope I get it before the 13th.

This is very frustrating.

Next time I will only but through Apple.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

any 64gold plus shipped ordered on the 12th....before 3pm...

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

My 64GB SG 6+ got shipped today FINALLLLYYYYY. Premier member. Ordered on 09/12 @9.30 AM EST.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Still nothing! Called 611 & 877 # and both say back order
Online it says pending shipment in progress
Delivery dates 10/13-10/22. 😟

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Order 9/12/14 at 5:30AM EST

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

Pre-ordered 9/12 - 1:30 AM Pacific time, Iphone 6+ SG 16 GB. Still nothing!

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

on the 12th ..3pm ..nothin change 11-9---27  ....64gold  ..... So cal... san jose

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

I placed my premier order for a 16GB SG 6+ on 9/12 @ 12:45 pacific. I started trying to place my order at 12:00 and got an error just before I finished and had to go out and "wait in line" again. Luckily I started "waiting in line" with my ipad as well as my phone because they weren't letting people on to the website in order of which they got there, like the web page was claiming. after ordering, expected delivery dates were blank. I too am stuck on the 10/2 to 10/13 expected ship date. What frustrates me is that it seems completely random as to whom is receiving their phones based on what times they ordered. People that claim to have ordered their phone hours after some have shipping, while those that ordered earlier do not. I understand it depends on the handset ordered, but this is ridiculous to me. I tried ordering from apple too, but could not get onto their site. AT&T worked first, so I ordered from them. I now see that was a mistake.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Still seems to be mostly Premier accounts are getting their orders.

I haven't seen much movement for the 6+ 64GB Gold though and mostly movement on Space Grey's only on the forums in the last few days.

My chats with AT&T hasn't given me any further information versus, the 877# or online status and even calling the Customer Serv reps.

Non Premier

Order placed on 9/12 3:30am CDT

6+ Gold 64Gb
Order# starts with 19127

Eta is still 10/2 - 10/13

Anyone else starting to see movement on the golds who are non premier?
What really got me was that my local Apple stores had the gold 64gb but AT&T wouldn't let me cancel.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

10 years ago

I am also waiting on a gold 6P 64gb and have not seen any movement also non premier
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.