For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
cmcmanus96's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, September 13th, 2014 1:57 PM

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live. 

Mentor

• 

52 Messages

10 years ago

sjs, seriously?  I placed my order for the EXACT SAME PHONE about 7 hours before you, but my shipping estimate is 11/9 - 11/27.  How is it possible to pre-order within minutes of the beginning of pre-orders, and have to wait nearly 2.5 months to get the phone?  The sheer incompetency staggers the imagination.  In this thread, we can see the randomness of ship dates; there is a poor correlation between ordering date/time & shipping estimate. 

Former Employee

• 

52 Messages

10 years ago

Congo Rats Smiley LOL Heart

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

10 years ago

Wow Hawaii_John, I was upset that I did not have an earlier ship date but that makes no sense that your ship date is in November.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

Maybe I should have just gone and picked it up.

Date/Time
Activity
9/23/2014 - Tuesday
6:03 am At destination sort facility
4:50 am Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
12:55 am Arrived at FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
9/22/2014 - Monday
11:42 am Left FedEx origin facility FORT WORTH, TX
4:48 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
9/21/2014 - Sunday
5:09 pm Picked up FORT WORTH, TX

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

Me too!! 🙂

Date/Time
Activity Location
9/23/2014 - Tuesday
6:03 am At destination sort facility DULLES, VA
4:50 am Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
12:55 am Arrived at FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
9/22/2014 - Monday
11:42 am Left FedEx origin facility FORT WORTH, TX
4:48 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
9/21/2014 - Sunday
5:09 pm Picked up FORT WORTH, TX

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

10 years ago

Looks like all IPP 128Gb SGRY of people who ordered in the first 30m -1 hour all show ship date 10/2-10/13. I am in the same boat ! Does not seem like any shipped. Also not sure how many of the millions in that window will get the first batch. What ever their stock position is on the next shipment ? I don't att knows. Since Apple controls that. All of these companies have more orders than the early shipments can fulfill. All we can do is hope. overall this pre_order is so poorly planned and managed!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Success! I just got notice that my iPhone 6 plus, 64GB, space grey has just shipped. I ordered it at 12:09AM PST on 9/12, got an email confirming my order at 1:19 AM, and I've been told my ship date would be between 10/2 and 10/13. But it's going to be here tomorrow 9/24. 12 days after I placed the order. And I have the premier account too.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

So I preordered the phone at 10:45am Friday 9/12 and order still says its processing.  Yet I come accross someone today who ordered their iPhone 6 Plus at 12:00pm Friday 9/12 and got their phone yesterday.   When my order was placed, I received this message advertising this level of service: "Your iPhone has been reserved. All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis."

Apparently this is not true.....  Maybe you can explain to us what really happens....?  Do what you say you are going to do and if you cant do it then don't say it, instead of lying to your customers. 

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

10 years ago

I pre-ordered on 12th 3:30 AM.. Two 6+ SG 16g and one 6+ SG 64g..

Didnt get any mail for shipping till now 😞 it is still showing 10/2 - 10/13 dates. 

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

Ship 11-9,, 11-27. Nothun change..
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.