Posted Sep 20, 2013
Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Ordered mine around 7 am this morn, I hadnt even a clue I was eligible for an upgrade until I went in to pay my bill this morning.  Decided it was time to graduate to a 32gb over my 16gb.  I am always running out of space so it made the most sense.  I believe I cna sell my 5 for 250-300$ so its a wash regardless.  Early email said 7-14 days but its not confirmed yet and Ive read alot of folks saying they got an email saying it could be a month.  We will see I guess, no hurry here!

1,263 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
Replies
(1,263)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 14, 2013
(0)
I did the at&t next program and I only paid sales tax when I placed the order. Installments comes after when the phone is shipped. Contact at&t and get refund since you are waiting for the phone

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 14, 2013
(0)
Wow USPS. They better deliver your iPhone on time. I don't understand why through USPS when they could had deliver it from UPS or FedEx. They are both good. Something about USPS. But good luck n congrats. I'm still waiting on my Gold iPhone 5S, ordered on 10/03/13

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 14, 2013
(0)

Sorry, I was looking at earphone jack location on my 4s.  

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 14, 2013
(0)
I went to check order status and it said processing with a message saying it will be shipped when done processing and i got all excited and checked back 5 min later and went back to preparing to ship, so frustrated

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 14, 2013
(0)
Hopefully tomorrow it will change for me. Mine says Preparing to Ship n at&t placed a $1 hold so I think they will start charging me for the phone :smileyhappy:

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 14, 2013
(0)

AT&T is pretty good with fast shipping once its shipped, mine got to me less than 24 hrs after shipped out

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 15, 2013
(0)

harrisonguyen wrote:

AT&T is pretty good with fast shipping once its shipped, mine got to me less than 24 hrs after shipped out

@harrisonguyen did you pay for overnight shipping, or was this standard mail?

64gb gold ordered 9/23 - 52 days and counting (39 business days)

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 15, 2013
(0)

Some of the At&t stores got the iphone 5s Gold in stock today limited supply.

Will work for food

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 16, 2013
(0)
WOW...that's terrible.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 16, 2013
(0)

Not many posts/much activity in the past week or so...anyone still waiting for a 64gb gold that ordered in SEPTEMBER? Or am I the only one still stuck in "preparing to ship" limbo?

ordered 9/23 via next program in store, 55 days and counting (39 business days, going on 40)

my original shipping estimate window was between 10/31-11/20. I bet my phone doesn't ship by Wednesday (the 20th), much rather gets delivered by then. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 17, 2013
(0)
Not 64 but gold 32 on September 26th, still preparing to ship. Seems like everyone received their pretty iPhones but me :-(

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 17, 2013
(0)

Dyjhae1 wrote:
Not 64 but gold 32 on September 26th, still preparing to ship. Seems like everyone received their pretty iPhones but me :-(

I haven't gotten mine either (believe me, I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't gotten my phone, also); ordered my 64gb 3 days before you did. Did you order via ATT next or was this a standard upgrade/new line?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 17, 2013
(0)

@want_dynasty that was the standard free shipping I got from them. ordered on 9/25 32 gb

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 18, 2013
(0)
@wang_dynasty i ordered regular order over the phone how about you? And @harrisonguyen did you receive your phone yet?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 18, 2013
(0)

Still waiting on my iPhone 5S Gold 32GB ordered Sept. 25th in-store. Also I did the AT&T Next program. My shipping date range was 11/04-11/22 so if it doesn't ship by then I'll just cancel the order and get what they have in the store. Still says preparing to ship too. I feel like most the people who ordered in September were skipped over.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 18, 2013
(0)

Dyjhae1 wrote:
@wang_dynasty i ordered regular order over the phone how about you? And @harrisonguyen did you receive your phone yet?

@Dyjhae1 I ordered in store via ATT next. Seems like if you ordered in September, and particularly if you did the next program, you got screwed. The tail end of my shipping estimate is approaching (this Wednesday, 11/20) and I have no idea what I'm going to do if I don't have my phone by then, which I'm expecting.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 18, 2013
(0)

Well, I finally got my phone (and no, it didn't ship). I stopped by the store earlier today to inquire about what was going on and the rep told me her manager would look into and call me later this afternoon. As I was heading home from work the store gave me a call and told me they would cancel my order as they had literally just received a shipment which included ONE gold 64gb and they would sell that to me, instead. I arrived at the store 10 min after the manager had checked it into inventory so I guess I really lucked out. In any case, thanks to everyone for all the insight and info about their experiences and good luck to those of you still waiting!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 19, 2013
(0)
@wang_dynasty, I'm glad you finally got it! It sucks that you had to do all that waiting though =/ but I hope you enjoy your phone =)

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 19, 2013
(0)
iPhone 5s Gold is in a preparing to ship status does anyone know what this means or how long before it ships??

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 19, 2013
(0)
@tmf25 it means you will wait untill it says shipped, then get excited. Mine has been preparing to ship for 50 days

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 19, 2013
(0)
Thank you Dyjhae 1 wow I can't believe you have been waiting that long!! I hope your phone comes soon!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 19, 2013
(0)

@Dyjhae1 yes I have received it, ordered on 9/25, shipped out on 11/12 and received it on 11/13, exactly 7 week wait

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 20, 2013
(0)
For those of you still waiting if you order from apple.com the ship time for ALL models is 3-5 days I would only consider canceling if you ordered near September for some reason it seems like some of those people got skipped.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 20, 2013
(0)

rarebeauty wrote:
@wang_dynasty, I'm glad you finally got it! It sucks that you had to do all that waiting though =/ but I hope you enjoy your phone =)

@rarebeauty thanks! Yeah, the waiting was awful especially since I ended up getting the phone out of store inventory after nearly 2 months but it really is awesome. The gold is very different and stands out.

For those of you who have been waiting an extended period of time, I would suggest checking your local stores to see what inventory they have; you might get lucky and if you throw a big enough fit, they may just cancel your order and sell you one out of their inventory. I just so happened to stop in 2 days before the tail end of my shipping estimate. Hopefully none of you have to wait past your initial estimate. Good luck!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 20, 2013
(0)
My iphone 5s Gold finally shipped and I should have it by tomorrow!! I only had to wait 12 days!! So that wasn't as bad as I thought!! Those that are still waiting good luck!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 20, 2013
(0)

I cancelled my web order from my local AT&T Store and ordered the Gold they had in stock. Ridiculous!

AT&T got bad lately with there ordering process. Next year I'm switching over to Verizon. See ya!

10/03/13 - Gold 64GB cancelled on 11/19/13

Ordered 11/19 Gold 64GB under AT&T Next

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 20, 2013
(0)

I hope everyone has gotten their iphones by now. If not, please call immediately! I ordered 64 GB Gold via NEXT (due to my full upgrade not being until April) over the phone yesterday, and it shipped today. I should have it tomorrow. That's only a 2 day wait. I'm not saying it to upset anyone, but if you haven't gotten yours yet, YOU SHOULD BE UPSET! And call AT&T right away on this matter!

ORDER.PNG

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 24, 2013
(0)
Estimated delivery 11/05 -11/25 . Its the 24th. Haha i can't get anymore frustrated guys i can't do anything at this point than just to sit back and laugh at and commend myself for how patient i am! Thanks apple!!!!
Iphone 5s 32gig still preparing to ship

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 25, 2013
(0)
Hey Dyjhae1,

Just go to eh AT&T Retail Store, cancel your web order and order the Gold iPhone 5S inside the store. But FIRST call them to make sure they have them in stock. Once they have it talk to the manager and have the order cancelled. That's what I did and I finally got my Gold 64GB. I was tired of waiting.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 26, 2013
(0)
Thanks il do that