Posted Sep 20, 2013
Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Ordered mine around 7 am this morn, I hadnt even a clue I was eligible for an upgrade until I went in to pay my bill this morning.  Decided it was time to graduate to a 32gb over my 16gb.  I am always running out of space so it made the most sense.  I believe I cna sell my 5 for 250-300$ so its a wash regardless.  Early email said 7-14 days but its not confirmed yet and Ive read alot of folks saying they got an email saying it could be a month.  We will see I guess, no hurry here!

1,263 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
Replies
(1,263)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
My SIM has not changed since last Tuesday. This is ridiculous that other people who ordered after me already have there iPhone's

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

We ordered 2 Gold 64GB at 3:10am EDT on 9/20.  Our estimated ship timeframe was 7-10 business days.  Both of our phones finally shipped last night, from China via UPS.  Fotunately, we live about an hour outside of Louisville, so that *should* shave a day or two off the ship time.

When I called yesterday before they had shipped, the rep said they are going to be shipped with UPS, and the type of service is "5 day".  Knowing that UPS is unionized and doesn't work on weekends, leads me to believe that we should have them Wednesday (10/9).  So from 9/20 to 10/9 (hope) directly through Apple....awful.  I can't even imagine what people's ship date will be for the vague "October" ship date estimates.

We ordered through the AppleStore app.

I'm beginning to have the same feelings of newness wearing off, before we even get them.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
@jtrue28 I ordered mine around the same as you & nothing has changed since my sim went from Backordered to processing.

They cancelled my order by mistake & it was escalated to there Higher One department to expedite my order.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

@mimi3031 - that's ridiculous! Wait, unless of course your trying to get a 64gb Gold one :smileyhappy:

See if Apple In Store pick up has any at a store near you and just try and cancel the order with ATT.

I literally called and chatted so many times they tried to pass me to a separate customer service dept. # - something called eNom.....I think all the "let me talk to your managers" and "this is unacceptable" talk lit a fire under their butts.

IF your phone isn't in the warehouse getting prepared for shipment, just cancel it and pick it up - unless your getting gold, there's no reason why theyd make you wait so long.

Man, if I didn't have a grandfathered unlimited data / text plan  - I would dump ATT in a heartbeat! 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

I'm not even sure I want the phone anymore at this point!  

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
I just didnt know the struggle was going to be this bad to get this phone... Lol I just hope I get word today or at least tomorrow... Wil be bummed to wait another weekend! 😩

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
I know how you feel @cedarchick22

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
@jtrue28 At least you know it's in the mail 😊

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
So, I finally got an update. My phone shipped today from Fort Worth, TX and I'm supposed to receive it by end of business on 10/8. What I don't understand is, how does it take six days to travel from TX to PA when I could drive the same trip in about 24 hours. AT&T should really reconsider who they use as a shipping service.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

Makes sense to me. Theres no saturday/sunday delivery, and from the looks of it you didnt select overnight shipping, correct?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
I bought mine in store, I had no choice in delivery. It is what it is, I'm just baffled on how long it takes because its still business days to travel a twenty-four hour drive.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

Be grateful you have a set in stone date. Some people here are still left waiting for an update, and they ordered back on the 20th-23rd.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

@Pete2112 - SAME HERE!  Tuesday we wil be holding our new iPhones!

What a hassle....oh well, at least they're on the way.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

Hey guys,

I'm curious: did anyone get a text message from At&t stating "Thank you for recent iphone upgrade! Before your order arrives..." and then get a shipping notification from apple shortly thereafter?

I'm asking because I ordered my phone from the apple store on 9/20 and JUST got this text message today. I wonder if it's any indication that apple is getting ready to charge my card and ship my phone?

I ordered a 16 gb gold at approx 10 AM PST from the apple site.  However, I called ATT today and they said they themselves did not send out any texts and mentioned that sometimes apple will send out a message via the ATT carrier somehow?? Also, one apple rep mentioned that once I get a text I should receive my phone soon whereas another rep had NO idea about any texts.  As of now, my order is still "processing" on the apple site.

Thanks!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
Well... Another disappointing day lol! Maybe tomorrow! 😫

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
Has anyone got their iPhone if you ordered it on the 20th? I ordered mine and nothing yet! I'm getting so upset because I talked to someone from att and they said that I could've ordered the silver iPhone and have it delivered to me in two days! I know I want the gold but I could've had my phone already!!!!!! 😡😡

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

same ol thread and people mad about back orders are not shipped. your Iphone 5S will come give it time.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
@graphite07 no need to talk like that! The thread is to talk about the iPhone. <br><br>Hello!!!!!!! We are all mad because we want are phones already

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
@vanessalala8473 Yes I already got my 16GB gold. I ordered it on the 20th a few minutes after launch.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

I place my order 9/23 and  pretty much cancelled my iphone 5s gold 16GB like an hour ago! it was no point waiting from 10-31/11-20! so am just going to the apple store near me and getting a sliver one 16GB, because they have them like twice a week and than they ran out of stock! so hopefully ill get my hand on one tomorrow! peace guys, good luck to everyone else!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)

Been reading this thread for awhile. Just wanted to give my info for those of you wanting a reference to see where your order may be at.  I placed my order for a 16GB gold iphone 5s on 9/20/13 at 1300 hours and received an email confirming purchase with web order number, but my wireless order status says I ordered on 9/21/13.  I did receive another premier email on 9/30/13 thanking me for my order and that they would ship it to the address I listed.  Confused I contacted an AT&T representative as many of you in this thread have and they said it shipped.  I still have not received any tracking info if this is correct.  Will let you guys know when I get mine.  Estimated ship date is 10/21/13 - 10/28/13.  Hopefully sooner though.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 3, 2013
(0)
@bryanmd88 lucky you! Are you located in Cali? I was wondering maybe that's why I haven't got it.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 4, 2013
(0)

No im in Maryland

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 4, 2013
(0)
Just keep calm you guys u will get your phones :smileywink:
I made the dumbest decision to buyout my old contract
And get another one so I could get a 4S I paid way more for it in the end I should of just waited but oh no
I wanted that phone so bad at the time :smileytongue:

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 4, 2013
(0)

Let's all keep our fingers crossed that we will all see something different in our statuses today:smileyvery-happy:

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 4, 2013
(0)
I am praying I get an update soon!!! I have to mail my iPhone 5 to the buyer today! It's been 14 days almost & no change 😡

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 4, 2013
(0)
Me too @EP7ERA I have to ship mine today as well :/

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 4, 2013
(0)

Ordered mine today around noon (with overnight Shipping). Estimated time is October 15th to 28th...any clue at all when it may arrive?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 4, 2013
(0)
What model did you get? @thepartycaptain