The new iPhone 15
Joylewis's profile

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 7:38 PM

Closed

I WANT MY iPHONE 6 PLUS TOO!!!!

So my husband received his phone today (iPhone 6 plus silver 16gb), and I'm still waiting on mines(iPhone 6 plus gold 16gb).!!!! I dont understand why its still on back order...??!! i ordered on 9/12 @ 230am...

Does anyone know what's going on?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I am soon frustrated every time I see the AT&T could merciless touting that they HAVE the new iPhone!!!!!
What makes it even worse is I stood in line on the 19th in the dark waiting patiently to get my iPhone 6 plus just like always only to find that they can not got "1"!!!!!! REALLY, 1?????
Then in order the plus in silver, 128 gig, the folks in the store as usual say, "oh, if you order this color, they will have a lower demand and you'll get it faster."
So, the order date of 9/19 around 8:30am gets me an estimated 11/9 to 11/27 ship date!
Don't bother calling the "Apple Store" a hundred miles away to see if they may have what you want. They'll say, "oh, we cant discuss our inventory over the phone, you'll have to check me into the store."
I'm am really thinking of switching carriers now, I've been a loyal AT&T customer with wireless service since 1995, have 4 lines all iPhone.
Can't believe the lack of preparation for this launch.
I even pre-ordered the 5s last two me and was told, "it'll be here on launch day." wink wink! Then had to cancel the pre-order because it wasn't! Luckily they had what I wanted that they me.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

Longtime dedicated customer here, been around since the days of Cellular One (the days prior to AT&T entering the wireless market.)

I ordered my 64g iphone 6 plus on 9/30/2014 thru customer retentions due to my current phone not functioning properly. I called tech support, got the run around multiple times regarding fixing my phone. I do not think the first thru sixth people even listened to me! Sat on hold 58 minutes one time to be hung up on. I finally got mad and completely fed up. That's where customer retentions came into play.......

So, here I am, like everyone else, with a jacked up phone and waiting on mid NOVEMBER promises.

I understand that the wait is from Apple for phones but the distribution from AT&T has been terrible. People that ordered last week have phones today! Heck, I can go to Apple and pick one up if it was not such a process to reverse my upgrade!

I have never backordered my payment to AT&T. I'm more than sure they would not be happy with me for that.I am still considering going to another carrier because my loyalty obviously means nothing.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

9 years ago

I've been seeing many posts from people who ordered their iPhone 6+ way after me and could someone explain to me why I'm waiting still? I preordered on sept 12 with an AT&T retail store who originally told me the same lie everyone else was told. I get it, the iPhone 6 plus is most popular phone right now no doubt. But this process/system really sucks. Can anyone tell me if they already got their 6+ yet from preordering on the 12th and a pending shipment date range of November 9 to November 21? I've given up on the 877 number and tired of looking at the order status screen 😡.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Dude,

Join the club. I'm having the same issues with their lies and their non-sense. I placed my order on 9/12 also and I'm getting the same run around. Having to wait close to 2 months for a phone is ridiculous, but they're really quick about taking your money right? A rep just told me that the wait changed from 10/13-10/22 to the new 10/31-11/11. It's clear and utter non-sense. If I find an iPhone 6 plus on verizon, so long AT&T. 

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

9 years ago

You guys thinks thats bad well hear this. I ordered on 9/12 about 3 hours in and was given a shipping date of 10/13.to 10/22. This is for the 6 plus by the way. Today ( the last day of the proposed shipping it switches to BACKORDER and absolutely no shipping dates. This my friends is getting to be rediculous to say the least. I called the usual numbers and got 3 different answers which were all really the same. THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

9 years ago

Ordered same day same problem, told one thing in the store another on the following email that day. 6 plus 128 gb gold ordered 9/12, estimated ship dates in email 11/9-11/27.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

So.

I preoredered the iPhone 6 Plus on 9/13 through AT&T next online at about 12:00 PM EST. I am truly getting fed up with waiting for this phone. I think a two month wait is freaking ridiculous, and I'm upset that people who ordered their phone like last week are already getting it, and here I am who preordered my phone a day after preorders went up, and I already put down $45.00 on a phone I don't even HAVE nonetheless. 

Is anyone else fed up with waiting? Who has gotten their phone, and if you have gotten yours, what color and capacity is it, and how did you order it? Furthermore, any tips for making this wait easier.. my estimated ship date is 11/09/14 - 11/27/14.. truly ridiculous, never preordering through AT&T again.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

i understand the massive ordering process wich i have given them time for that. no doubt but when not one but 13 of my friends, family, etc have gotten there same spec iphone 6 plus as me not just got it before hand but infact ordered after i did off at&t website is when i get a little peeved

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I completely understand your frustration. I preordered mine and seeing people get theirs after they simply walked in a store and bought it or ordered it weeks after me really ticks me off. Never preordering from AT&T again

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

What was the purpose of the preorder? I ordered the iphone 6 plus 128gb on Sept 12 an hour before a family member and she has already had hers for 3 weeks. What's the deal ATT? I have been a loyal customer for over a decade and today I received a message that the phone has no ship date anytime soon. Talk about great service.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.