jamileh's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

Friday, September 14th, 2012 4:45 PM

Closed

How to Check Your Wireless Order Status

After submitting an order online, you will receive a confirmation email that contains your order number. To check your order online, you simply need your order number or wireless number and zip code and click the link here: Check Your Order Status

You can also check your order status by dialing 877.782.8870. Just like checking your status online, this option is available 24/7. If you are switching to AT&T and keeping your wireless number, you can also check the status of your number transfer/port request here: Number Transfer Status

You will receive another email that includes shipping and tracking information once your order has shipped.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks Jamileh!  This is great information for our community.

FYI folks, to learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.