Posted Nov 19, 2013
Can I link my iphone to my laptop Outlook calendar?

Can I get my Outlook calendar to link to my iphone?

Can I link my iphone to my laptop Outlook calendar?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 19, 2013
(0)
ACE - Master
Webster_2 - I looked in the app store & see an app called week calendar that reads the central calendars, including Outlook.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can I link my iphone to my laptop Outlook calendar?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 19, 2013
(0)
Employee

Webster_2 wrote:

Can I get my Outlook calendar to link to my iphone?

Yes. Download the icloud client to your PC (you can get it here: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1455) and set it up to sync mail, contacts, calendars and tasks with outlook then also make sure you are using icloud for calendar on your iphone. Instructions on how to set up icloud are here: http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 19, 2013
(0)
ACE - Expert

If outlook is not connected to an exchange server the easiest way is connect the iphone to itunes, highlight the device, from the menu select the Info tab and fill in the required information/ Everytime you sync your phone to itunes the calender will update.

If it is a corporate version of outlook connected to a exchange server I would suggest to speak to your IT department, the majority of companies have policies regarded corporate information on a privately owned phone

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 19, 2013
(0)
Scholar
I tried downloading iCloud control panel to my PC to sync my outlook calendar. Outlook shows my iCloud calendar but the outlook calendar does not show up on my iPhone.

Am I missing something somewhere? My outlook is runnin through an exchange server if that helps.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 20, 2013
(0)
Employee

gphipps wrote:
I tried downloading iCloud control panel to my PC to sync my outlook calendar. Outlook shows my iCloud calendar but the outlook calendar does not show up on my iPhone.

Am I missing something somewhere? My outlook is runnin through an exchange server if that helps.

In Outlook you should see two calendars, an iCloud calendar and the exchange calendar. Unfortunately, the only calendar that is shared with the iPhone is the iCloud calendar. If you were to copy items from the exchange calendar to the iCloud calendar in Outlook, then you'd see those items on your iPhone. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 4, 2013
(0)
Tutor
Thanks! I'll look into it. I appreciate you sending me this info.

Webster