04-18-2012 09:56:21 PM
Forgive me if this question has already been posted. Can't find it.
Looking at adding a line to my current plan. Both of us have iphones with data plans. Mine is 300MB and theirs is 2GB.
- Could we share a 5GB data plan between two lines?
- Does the 5GB data plan mean that I can share my personal wifi network with however many people I'd like?
- Can I use the 5GB data plan as a landline Cable Internet replacement?
04-19-2012 02:14:25 AM
2. Other can connect to your hotspot, but I think there is a limit of 5 connections for each hotspot.
3. You could if you wanted and have a good signal, but I don't think the phone is going to be as fast as cable internet. Also, you'll want to keep an eye on your usage to keep from going over the limit.
04-19-2012 04:15:35 AM
Would it be safe to say that the point of 5gb mobile hotspot is for people who work in public areas or business travelers who need a VPN?
04-19-2012 05:18:29 AM
For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500
Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: