Posted Feb 11, 2013
12:36:28 PM
View profile
When will the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (with AT&T cellular) be upgraded to Jelly Bean?

When will the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (with AT&T cellular) be upgraded to Jelly Bean?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2013 1:35:43 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry but we're not able to speculate on software update times. 

When we do have information on this update, I'll post it in the Android board though. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: When will the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (with AT&T cellular) be upgraded to Jelly Bean?

2 of 3 (2,857 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2013 6:55:14 AM
(0)
Contributor
So t mobile and Verizon have already released jelly bean on their tab 2s and AT&T won't even speculate on if or when it may happen for us? I mean t mobile is beating us? Ouch.

Re: When will the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (with AT&T cellular) be upgraded to Jelly Bean?

3 of 3 (2,519 Views)