The Samsung Galaxy S24
Paws0926's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 30th, 2014 1:39 PM

Unable to send or receive picture messages

I need help! I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. I brought it new in April. Starting yesterday afternoon I am unable to send picture messages and unable to recieve them, I get a message that says mobile network not available. I can make calls, send and recieve text messages. I am connected to my wifi and havent changed anything on my phone, Please help!

Professor

• 

3K Messages

10 years ago

If nothing has changed on the phone (no OS update, new apps, etc.) or changes to your account, it may be a network issue.  I suggest you call AT&T and ask if there are any known issues in your area.

The SIM may also have gone bad.  You can try to go to an AT&T store, and they can give you a new SIM for free.  They can also check you account to see your data plan is properly provisioned.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I did call and there are no network issues in my area. Just not sure why I cant send pictures but I can send a text

Professor

• 

3K Messages

10 years ago

Go to an AT&T store and ask for a new SIM, as I already suggested.  Or they can check your account to make sure its properly provisioned.  Its probably something either network side or on the account if nothing has changed on the phone and the SIM is good.

Its their job to troubleshoot such connectivity issue for you, so let them do it.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

Most likely you 3/4G data was not on. In order to send and receive mms, the data must be on even mms does not use up you data.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.