The Samsung Galaxy S24
wepeel's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 5:05 AM

Unable to receive calls from a specific person

Hello,

I have an HTC Inspire 4G. I don't have any issues calling any other cell phones or landlines, and only one person has trouble contacting me. His texts go through, but when he calls me it just rings a couple of times then goes straight to a busy signal. It doesn't ring at all on my end. One of the times he tried calling, he got through to my voicemail, but still, I don't get anything. This has been happening for a couple of weeks.

I don't have any sort of call forwarding set up for his number (or any number) and the "straight to voicemail" box isn't checked off for his number.

What could be the reason for this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

93 Messages

12 years ago

Check your block caller list, maybe you some how added the person to it. Even when a person is blocked from calling you, you will still get their text. Imo that is the only thing it can be, the person is on that blocked list.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I don't received calls from several people.  None have AT&T services, but are in my area.  I am able to

call them, but when they call me it does not ring, goes to vm, but I don't receive vm.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am unable to receive calls from a specific person. Texts come through but calls from this person get sent straight to voicemail. Do Not Disturb and Call Forwarding are off. I don’t have them blocked. I spoke to an operator earlier. Any suggestions?

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I’m unable to receive a call from one specific person I tried everything restart my phone turn it off and back on I checked my settings and my blocked list none of it is working any suggestions please?

1 Message

4 months ago

Have the same issue on certain individuals goes straight to voice mail. Any solutions? Even bought a new phone and still have the same issue.

2 Messages

4 months ago

I cannot receive tests from a friend. Her number is not blocked for messages. I can receive phone calls from her and she can receive my texts. Am trying to determine why I'm unable to receive her texts.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.