Posted Nov 15, 2011
9:05:51 PM
View profile
Unable to receive calls from a specific person

Hello,

I have an HTC Inspire 4G. I don't have any issues calling any other cell phones or landlines, and only one person has trouble contacting me. His texts go through, but when he calls me it just rings a couple of times then goes straight to a busy signal. It doesn't ring at all on my end. One of the times he tried calling, he got through to my voicemail, but still, I don't get anything. This has been happening for a couple of weeks.

I don't have any sort of call forwarding set up for his number (or any number) and the "straight to voicemail" box isn't checked off for his number.

What could be the reason for this?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 16, 2011 5:17:37 AM
(0)
Scholar
Check your block caller list, maybe you some how added the person to it. Even when a person is blocked from calling you, you will still get their text. Imo that is the only thing it can be, the person is on that blocked list.
Accepted Solution

Unable to receive calls from a specific person

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 16, 2011 5:17:37 AM
(0)
Scholar
Check your block caller list, maybe you some how added the person to it. Even when a person is blocked from calling you, you will still get their text. Imo that is the only thing it can be, the person is on that blocked list.

Re: Unable to receive calls from a specific person

2 of 3 (2,527 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2014 9:42:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

I don't received calls from several people.  None have AT&T services, but are in my area.  I am able to

call them, but when they call me it does not ring, goes to vm, but I don't receive vm.

Re: Unable to receive calls from a specific person

3 of 3 (1,790 Views)