The Samsung Galaxy S24
smooth4lyfe's profile

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

Tuesday, June 26th, 2012 8:57 PM

Samsung Galaxy S3- Green Notification Light Always On when Screen is Off?

Hey!

Can someone help me figure this out....whenever my screen is off, the LED notification light turns green and stays on, and i cant figure out how to turn it off...does anyone know what I mean or could mayby help?

All the LED notification settings are turned off btw

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

12 years ago

Are you charging the phone when this happens?

Have you tried powering off/on the device?

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

12 years ago

I am not even charging the phone, it automatically pops on when I turn the screen off...I have powered on and off ill try again...I am trying to make doing a factory reset my last thing because i already set everything up the way I wanted

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

12 years ago

Very simple fix.

Uninstall the Light Flow app.

or any app that configues the notification lights.

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

12 years ago

I actually figured what it was....it was the app Light Flow I had which was causing it...I guess its not fully compatible with the S3 yet...thanks though!

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

12 years ago

I'm glad you figured it out!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Thank you for posting and figuring this out!! I just received my s3 today and for the life of me could not figure out what the constant green LED light was for. I'm sad it's the Light Flow app causing it, but I guess I can deal with it lol

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

12 years ago

@tasteslikeblue wrote:

Thank you for posting and figuring this out!! I just received my s3 today and for the life of me could not figure out what the constant green LED light was for. I'm sad it's the Light Flow app causing it, but I guess I can deal with it lol

I'm gald this could help someone! I just use the LED notifications that the phone uses in the Settings...it works just fine for now

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I don't show that I have that app, but my green light is always on too
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.