Posted Jun 21, 2011
1:43:09 AM
Online locker for photos

I just got a Samsung Infuse two weeks ago and switched over to ATT from another carrier.  This is also my first android phone so please be patient when I asked dumb questions.  Thanks ahead of time for that... I have searched all over the ATT sites and can't seem to find where in the world I go to retrieve photos online.  Can anyone help me with where to locate the online locker for photos?

Thanks...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Sep 27, 2011 8:07:32 AM
(0)
Teacher
had to call customer support for this answer, as I was having the same problem. Here is the answer: From your my att (www.att.com) go to the second line of menus over to Apps. Under mobile services click the Mobile Share button. It will bring you right there. I wish there was a link to that information under "Related Topics" when you use the search feature, as it has only information on how to access the Online Locker from your phone and no information on how to do it from your computer. I hope this was helpful. Have a nice day.
Accepted Solution

Online locker for photos

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Sep 27, 2011 8:07:32 AM
(0)
Teacher
had to call customer support for this answer, as I was having the same problem. Here is the answer: From your my att (www.att.com) go to the second line of menus over to Apps. Under mobile services click the Mobile Share button. It will bring you right there. I wish there was a link to that information under "Related Topics" when you use the search feature, as it has only information on how to access the Online Locker from your phone and no information on how to do it from your computer. I hope this was helpful. Have a nice day.

Re: Online locker for photos

2 of 3 (28,898 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 20, 2011 11:28:22 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks so much. Yes, it was very helpful.

Re: Online locker for photos

3 of 3 (26,343 Views)