The Samsung Galaxy S24
ddf1955's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 16th, 2012 2:14 PM

MY HTC ONE X HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS SINCE I GOT IT. I WANT TO EXCHANGE IT FOR SOMETHING ELSE

Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

11 years ago

When did you get it? You have 14 days from the date of purchase to get an exchange. Beyond that, you have to go through warranty.

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

It would be helpful if you explained what the problems are.  Some problems may be resolved by simply exchanging it for a new One X.  Manufacturing defects happen on all phones.  My One X has been stellar in just about every way.

Also, its not clear from your post if you are asking a question, or seeking help in some other way.  And please take the CAPS lock off. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

My big mistake was entering into 2 year contract. My first one x kept dropping calls first couple days than later it would not recognize sim card or boot up. This has been over two months i returned it and still have not received refund on it. They wanted to charge restocking fee on phone which never worked more than a day. I figured it was somthing i did wrong and just put it off to the side and later brought it to att store they said it was defect. They agreed that the restocking fee should be returned but still have not received remainder of fee on first phone. Now Im using the second phone which types in other languages with hyphins over letters etc. Even though its set to english this phone does not except more than two words i type at a time. It is a joke. I get so ticked off trying to type a simple sentence i just cant text no more. Is this normal for aTT?  Than my gps shuts off in the middle of directions and says weak signal. Im about to not pay bill and trash this phone. I should of never left verizon. The words that this phone types are not even words

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.