The Samsung Galaxy S24
jinxy07's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 22nd, 2015 5:05 AM

MMS not sending, not receiving

I've got a Fusion 2, and for the few weeks have had the same issue... No mms to or from anyone...

If I try sending one, it tells me it's unable to send, try again when service is available. When I get one, I have to download it, which I can't 😞

Someone help

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

9 years ago

Did you turn off Cellular Data?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @jinxy07

I’d be happy to help with your MMS! As @johninsj has correctly asked, please make sure that Cellular Data is enabled on the device. MMS requires cellular data in order to function. MMS cannot be sent or retrieved over WiFi. From the home screen, drag down the notification bar. You will see an icon with two arrows pointing in opposing directions with “Data Switch” below. Tap that icon so that it has the blue bar underneath indicating it is enabled.

To test data is working, disable WiFi and try to load a webpage. Then try sending an MMS. If issues persist, check that your message center number is correct. To do so, see the steps provided here.

If you continue to be unable to send or receive MMS messages, please send me a Private Message with the following information:

• Cell and/or account number
  • Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell number affected
  • Device IMEI (dial *#06#)
  • Signal strength

If this helps, please mark this answer as an accepted solution!

Thanks,

Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.