Posted Jan 21, 2014
6:36:54 PM
View profile
I could not upgrade to 4.3

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I337), I bought it in USA and now I'm in the Dominican Republic, and when I try to update it says "actulizacion Interrupted" but does not load or display the actulización not shown me. HELP!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I337), I bought it in USA and now I'm in the Dominican Republic, and when I try to update it says "actulizacion Interrupted" but does not load or display the actulización not shown me. HELP!

I could not upgrade to 4.3

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2014 8:29:14 PM
(0)
Voyager
I had the same problem but i have the s4 active
I had the same problem but i have the s4 active

Re: I could not upgrade to 4.3

2 of 3 (4,792 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2014 11:30:32 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Jan 22, 2014 at 11:31:42 AM

Hello, estebangl25 and Alphabeat!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading the software update. Is AT&T currently your cell carrier? If not, you would need to contact your cell provider regarding the software update.

If AT&T is your provider, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello, estebangl25 and Alphabeat!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading the software update. Is AT&T currently your cell carrier? If not, you would need to contact your cell provider regarding the software update.

If AT&T is your provider, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I could not upgrade to 4.3

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (4,717 Views)