The Samsung Galaxy S24
brianreigh's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 5:18 PM

Galaxy S III Jelly Bean

Does anyone know when ours is coming? Sprint got theirs in October, and T-Mobile is pushing out the update today... I don't understand why it's taking AT&T so long

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Kies keeps crashing on me. I have the latest version on Windows 7. Keep getting the ordinal 7426 & 8452 errors. HELP!!!

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

11 years ago

I ended up having to install mine on a desktop PC. You could try that? Or call Samsung and get help from them.

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

11 years ago

Just noticed that 4.1.1 removed the Mobile Data button on the top of the global swipe-down menu and replaced it with Driving Mode. What the heck is that even for? Now I'm stuck with Mobile Data turned off forever!

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

11 years ago

@Ark42 - If you go into Settings and under "Wireless and network" click "More Settings" then click "mobile networks" then check the top box. Click my thumbs up if it helps please

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

11 years ago

Yeah, that seems to work, but really? 1 button I use ALL THE TIME is replaced with *five* steps? Why?

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

@kc1174 wrote:
I took the advice above and updated via XP with no problems. I will say, wifi range (and wifi direct) are a lot better now and it's nice to get driving mode in notifications too. Well done Samsung. Not so much ATT. I just wonder how many users will never upgrade because they won't know about it...

Glad yours is working for you. But mine broke the LTE data speeds. My LTE-equipped GS3 is nothing faster than a old 3G phone now.

Thanks, Samsung. Really appreciate turning my LTE GS3 into a 3 year old phone.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

So after working out bugs with kies i was able to update to 4.1.1 but now after its done Google Maps no longer works and crashes if i try to open it.  Any suggestions?  Really don't want to have to wipe this again.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

11 years ago

AS randun pointed out this had nothing to do with at&t! hence the 3 threads on it before a mod cam ein and said hay new update!

They had no clue Samsung will probably shove out 4.1.2 also seeing as at&t blocked the nfc share tag many features on this phone have been nerfed!

after this update you will notice that a few bloatware apps has vanished ! that should be a clue as to what at&t didnt know about this push.

My wife tests a lot of phones "cant tell you who she works for" but samsung and htc are getting fed up with the way carriers are disabling KEY features of their devices!

4.1.2 Would reenable the nfc share option in your gallery!

and data toggle!

Scholar

• 

181 Messages

11 years ago

How or where do I get and Install Keis on my computer?I

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

11 years ago

go to samsung install kies from them on the O.S that you have!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.