The Samsung Galaxy S24
nini66213's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 1:43 AM

Galaxy Note I717 getting Jelly Bean update

When will the Samsung Galaxy Note I717 be able to receive the Jelly Bean update? I have been having so many issues with my phone right now, after I got the ICS update. Thanks

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

I got a message today on my original Note that said update available. I weny to settings about phone software update. Took about 5mins to load. Phone automatically reset. Screen then said upgrade complete. I have no idea what it was there is no difference to my Note. Still says 4.0.4???

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

Amen...well said

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

I got a similar update last year 2 weeks before ICS update finally came. Maybe we are a few weeks away. I'm getting the note 3 when it comes out its even bigger

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

THAT WAS JUST A BASEBAND UPDATE TO I717UCMB4 BUT IM ALSO WAITING FOR THE JELLY BEAN UPDATE IT SHOULD BE COMING SOON

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

GREAT CHOICE I LOVE MY ORIGINAL NOTE AND THE NOTE 3 IS GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

IT SHOULD BE COMING SOON I AM ALSO HAVING ISSUES WITH MY NOTE

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE PHONE THAT STARTED IT ALL HAS TO WAIT THIS LONG FOR AN UPDATE. I HAVE FLASHED SO MANY ROMS ON MY NOTE...JUST CANT FIND ONE THAT I LIKE SO I TOOK IT BACK TO STOCK....FIST PUMP TO ALL NOTE USERS TO H--- WITH IPHONE...LOL

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

OH BY THE WAY...FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FLASH CUSTOM ROMS JUST FOUND OUT THAT CYENOGEN MOD WILL NO LONGER SUPPORT SAMSUNG DEVICES...JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET ALL OF YOU KNOW. ANY WORD ON RELEASE OF NOTE 3? MY CONTRACT IS UP SOON TRYING TO DECIDE IF I WILL KEEP MY OG NOTE..GET NOTE 2 OR WAIT FOR 3.

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

OOPS SPELLED Cyanogen wrong

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Try Kies now. After that update went through on my note it wont upgrade firmware anymore
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.