The Samsung Galaxy S24
dickeymo69's profile

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

Wednesday, April 9th, 2014 5:15 PM

GS5 Features Removed

It it true that AT&T has removed several of the GS5's built in features like Download booster, Kids mode? How about the new security features like Find My Mobile and reactivation lock and whatever else? Are those gone as well?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

dont ya think that should have been posted on release day????

If I pay full retail for a phone att should not care about my user experience. You had test devices for this phone in January. Thats per samsung phone support. Att always backtracking when people get mad about leaving something out on the phone.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Go with T-Mobile. The bootloader is unlocked on their device too!

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

actually the feature is still on the phone they just hid it. There are instructions on how to get it back on the web

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

From what I've read, it requires using a different launcher (which I don't care to do) and it is not fully functional using the workaround.  I want the experience as Samsung intended it if I am paying money that has the value the the US Treasury intended it to have.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

I have the s5 but mine is non branded download boater will work on art. Lol

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

@GLIMMERMAN76 wrote:
I have the s5 but mine is non branded download boater will work on art. Lol

Do you have all of the AT&T LTE bands on it?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

Yes it does. I have to look I think there all the same here in the states.

Teacher

• 

52 Messages

10 years ago

How about Samsung Link? This is one of the reasons I have multiple Samsung devices, and it's an app that I've been using daily since I bought my Galaxy S2. The function of backing up pictures/videos in real time and also being able to access content on multiple devices when I'm traveling. It didn't come preloaded on the device, and when I find it in the Play Store, it says I have an incompatible device. Any plans for this to change?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

That's what Google drive is for.  Google made Samsung remove those apps like link

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

10 years ago

Welcome to our world ATT disabled DataSense in WP8 and won't even give us a reason. Total silence on the matter.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.