For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
jrussell06's profile

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 5:44 AM

Software update for GS3

I just tried checking to see if there was an update for my phone and got this weird error saying software update interrupted your phone will check within 48hours for any updates. Not sure if this is a test of 4.1.2 but it would be great anyone else get this error?

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

Hello Jrussell1106, You can visit this link to check for the lasted device updates, but if your still getting a error I would suggest you contact Samsung to determine what the error code means. 

OS Updates

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I went into the phone device to check for updates. I got an update that was available but had to have the wi-fi on and be within a wi-fi area. If you get that DON'T DO IT! What happened when I went to check the updates it did I found that my email got hacked from Romania through that update. When I went into my email from the home computer I had a bunch of failed emails that I never sent out. My friend told me that there was a link attached with no subject line. My yahoo page showed an alert which took me to the login log. That's where I saw someone logged in from Romania. Be careful with these updates. I turned my wi-fi off!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.