The Samsung Galaxy S24
jlwatson's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 4th, 2012 6:27 PM

HTC Inspire 4G update problem

I received a text message from AT&T about 3 days ago telling me there was a critical software update for my phone. I have been trying to download the update but I get a "Server Unavailable" error. I am connected to WiFi and have tried at various times of the day. What can I do to get this update?

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

12 years ago

When I was having problems with my phone constantly shutting off and getting worse by the day, I contact the tech department with my problem,... after an hour of *** and no results, they turned me over to the warranty dept, ..who said "No Problem" I see you have insurance, so we can take care of that right away ......naturally I went ballistic on this trained monkey and explained that the insurance was for my "mistakes" not theirs and demanded to speak his supervisor.....got a new phone through warranty and have had no problems in 4 months    Smiley Very Happy

[word filter avoidance]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

No issue on download, however my phone is significantly slower!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

This worked! Thanks!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Updated my phone...then multipule freezes, lock-ups, lags, black screens.....several times a DAY!!  Frustrating because it was working just fine before the update. I just updated it again (using the code I found here) to see if there would be any change or improvement. Is anyone from ATT or HTC even on here to reply?

Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

11 years ago

The Desire HD is the same as the Inspire. All Desire HD items work on the Inspire

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Spoiler
when i click "install now" my phone shuts down...........then i get a white triangle with a yellow ! in it and a blue android.  Nothing after that.  Hours later......SAME.  Is This what happens??

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

when i click "install now" my phone shuts down...........then i get a white triangle with a yellow ! in it and a blue android. Nothing after that. Hours later......SAME. Is This what happens??

Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

11 years ago

@TJW1993 wrote:
when i click "install now" my phone shuts down...........then i get a white triangle with a yellow ! in it and a blue android. Nothing after that. Hours later......SAME. Is This what happens??

That's a failure code. If you are not rooted then you need to get to an AT&T authorized store. Not one in a mall unless all they sell is AT&T products. If they sell other stuff then it's not an authorized store. Let them look at it and get it back running for you.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I went to the store, they reset their system and mine and still nothing. We have a corporate office here. I did get the codes before to unlock my phone, could that be the issue?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Following up after the second "update" using the code here.....not much improved.  I would love to know if it is an AT&T thing or HTC thing going on.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.