For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
humperdoodler's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, January 16th, 2015 6:18 PM

share plan

I never heard of the new increase in data plan in n9vember. Never received a txt or email or anything to tell me of the promotion. I want more data without the extra cost. Why can't I just get signed up for the new program without having to go to the store to do it!!!

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

if the program is still available you can choose it in myatt

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

The program ended in November. Since I was never told about it, why can't it be added to my Acct from this point on. I have been an att customer for more than 20 years. I would think someone would have figured out how to inform present customers to possible new options without me having to log into att every week.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

Att advertised the crap out of it the whole time they were running it.  It said limited time offer and you missed out so they wont just add it most times.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

You must have AT&T Marketing Preference turned off in your online account manager. I got more than 1 email about the data. should AT&T have called you personally?

It is not their fault you didn't see the advertising.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hey there @humperdoodler

I’d be happy to help with your plan change! Our Double The Data promotion was extended as of November 10th 2014. Currently there is no planned end date.

New and existing customers can get double the amount of data offered on current Mobile Share Value plans with 15-50GB of data when they sign up for the new plans.

To make the change, simply log into your myAT&T account and from the I want to… menu, choose Manage My Plan > Manage My Plan and Features.

You will see “My Wireless Plan”. Click Change Plan to view the available Mobile Share Value rate plans and their pricing. For example, you can get the 30GB plan for $130, normally $225.

Hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Hey Thks for the help. It's great that the promotion was extended. I will sign up for it now!!

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hey there @humperdoodler

I’d be happy to help with your plan change! Our Double The Data promotion was extended as of November 10th 2014. Currently there is no planned end date.

New and existing customers can get double the amount of data offered on current Mobile Share Value plans with 15-50GB of data when they sign up for the new plans.

To make the change, simply log into your myAT&T account and from the I want to… menu, choose Manage My Plan > Manage My Plan and Features.

You will see “My Wireless Plan”. Click Change Plan to view the available Mobile Share Value rate plans and their pricing. For example, you can get the 30GB plan for $130, normally $225.

Thanks!

Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.