For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
kaybear31q's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, January 24th, 2015 6:10 PM

employee survey

I just got two new phones at AT&T store and wanted too rate my service with the employee who helped me...Where do I go to do this?

Employee

• 

156 Messages

9 years ago

Hello,
Typically you usually receive and automated text asking you to rate AT&T and your in store experience. These text are usually sent out with in 24 to 48 hours of your visit to the store. If you'd like you could always send the management team an email and let them know how things went as well. Hope this helps!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I went to the AT&T store in Oxnard because my phone wasn’t receiving emails since April. Employee Joleen Work with resolving the issues with my phone for almost 3 hours she was the issues that other AT&T stores could not since April. She gave me extraordinary customer service and I bought an iPhone 11. I was over joyed with her customer service and patience. 

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I went to the AT&T store in Northwest Austin Texas on 360 and 183 it was such a wonderful experience first Willy he was the one that initially help me and he did such a great job with my Sim card issue and then from there Danyelle 

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I have never anyplace met a better more talented employee anyplace than Anthony at ATT Polaris Mall in Columbus , Ohio. He went so above and beyond to help us get internet scheduled in our new home. When a technician came and supposedly set it up after 3 hours, it was a hot mess. No internet or tv as our tv is connected to our internet. So, I called him and he came to our home to try and fix it.  3 hrs. No luck but never gave up. After a total of 13 hrs he got us a man ,Mike, who spent 7 hrs and finally got it. Anthony kept calling to check in. He is sooooooo smart and just a wonderful guy. Give this guy a big raise as he deserves it. He will always be our go to guy!, Hope he never leaves Polaris! You will be smart to find him.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.