Posted Nov 21, 2011
7:04:56 PM
View profile
calling within China and Korea

I will be flying to Seoul through Shanghai. I have a new Pantech Crossover which has the required 2,100 mhz but am wondering if there is anything else I need to be able to make calls to my friends who are in Seoul from either airport (or need to know how to make those calls.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 22, 2011 7:10:51 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

The most important thing is to make sure you have a calling plan that will support what you want to do. Do you have an international calling plan? 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

calling within China and Korea

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 22, 2011 7:10:51 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

The most important thing is to make sure you have a calling plan that will support what you want to do. Do you have an international calling plan? 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: calling within China and Korea

2 of 5 (1,325 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2011 8:18:15 AM
(0)

Thanks, you gave me the clue I needed-- got set up for World Traveler and Global messaging 50.

3 of 5 (1,321 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2011 8:26:38 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Awesome! Have a great trip!

--------------

4 of 5 (1,317 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2011 11:54:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Don't forget to enable international roaming on your account.  You can only do this over the phone (not online), and its NOT enabled by default on most people's accounts.  International roaming is the actual feature that allows you to place calls while abroad.  World Traveller is just the discount plan that makes the calls cheaper.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (1,294 Views)