Get the myAT&T app
hfisher's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 10:13 PM

no dsl now since uverse install snag.

hello...just wondering if anybody has had the same problem. my dsl internet sevice is out now because they are in the middle of trying to get uverse operating. the first tech installed the box and couldnt get any juice from the line. 2nd tech couldnt get anything working. now a third is being sent. any idea how long this is gonna take. meanwhile i have no internet.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

11 years ago

Your DSL service has to be cancelled before they can connect U-verse.  Unless you have an insurmountable problem with U-verse installation, they will want to continue working to get your U-verse installed, vs going backwards.  In fact, they're working real hard to get DSL customers converted over in most places.

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

11 years ago

Get cable instead.

Rgrds-Ross

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

This was a great answer

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi hfisher,

I apologize for your delays in getting the U-verse services. As JefferMC stated, the DSL service has to be cancelled before U-verse can be installed and vice-versa. I would be glad to find out any information for you regarding your specific account. I will be sending you a private message, so look towards the blue envelope at the top.

-David T

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.