Posted Jun 24, 2014
7:59:28 PM
Uverse In The 78702 Zip Code

I get the offers in the mail that uverse is in my area. I have waited almost six years to get all the uverse services (TV,Phone,Internet) but it's still not in my block area. The two blocks around me have it but I guess my house is not in range of a VRAD. What number do I need to call to get the uverse ball rolling to my block?

Uverse In The 78702 Zip Code

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2014 10:02:31 PM
(0)
Employee
You could try calling 1.800.288.2020 and ask for an address validation case to be created.. this can take several weeks and is looking to see if your location was overlooked in the database for service connection.

There is no advance on actual service being established in non areas.
When contract non ATT employees come door to door service will be available.

Project Lightspeed ended in 2012. Project VIP is scheduled to end December 2015.
Based on posted highlights at the completion of Project VIP...
33 million address will have available Uverse IPTV HSIA and VOIP from a VRAD.
24 million addtess will have access to Uverse IPDSLAM internet and voip only from a CO or IRAD.
this will allow 75% of the footprint access to internet service.

The remaining 25% or 19 million locations will be served by the 4G LTE wireless phone and internet option. http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/wirelesshomephone.html

Once Project VIP is completed there may be an announcement of expanding service but that will be announced at end of 2015.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Uverse In The 78702 Zip Code

2 of 2 (90 Views)