Get the myAT&T app
RHODEB's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, January 24th, 2015 2:38 PM

Past Due Bill

How can I receive an e-mail today telling me I have an overdue bill, when the payment due date (posted in the e-mail) is 1/28/2015? According to my calendar it is 1/24/2015. 

"As of JAN 24 04:04 AM, your account below had a balance due. If you recently made a payment that was not included below, please disregard this email."

And no, I won't "disregard this email" - it ticks me off that I pay ALL my bills on time and get this type of e-mail from a company I deal with.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

I do not read overdue. It reads as a reminder that it is not yet paid. Go to your profile settings & turn off reminders.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Sorry, if you tell me I have a "balance due", that's telling me I haven't paid something, on time...Not a problem - I'll get over it. Funny that this is the FIRST time I've ever received a notice like this, though.

We absolutely hate retirement - We neverget a day off.
Rhod & Debby

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@RHODEB wrote:

Sorry, if you tell me I have a "balance due", that's telling me I haven't paid something, on time...Not a problem - I'll get over it. Funny that this is the FIRST time I've ever received a notice like this, though.

We absolutely hate retirement - We neverget a day off.
Rhod & Debby

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Nope, just is reminding you the payment is due in a few days, not overdue.  For me I try to pay things a week before the due date so don't see too many of those.

My Uverse bill is on autopay to my CC, so I never see that email. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.