Get the myAT&T app
CosmosHuman's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, November 24th, 2014 8:30 PM

Ordering issues and rewards card confusion

OK, last Friday I ordered the U-verse, 450TV and 18mpbs net. Qualified for $150 in rewards card.  Today I do a google and see ATT has a Black Friday rewards for $250.  The same services I had originally ordered.  So I do a chat to see if I can switch. Install not until this coming Saturday . Rep says she will need to cancel order and then do another order, no problems she says. I will get the $250.00 rewards. Even the same install time. Hoooah.

OK, order goes thru but only lists $100 rewards on order.  So I do another chat, and supervisor said I will get the $250.00 rewards, but it wont show on order.  I have copies of both chats whcih state I will get $250.00 rewards card...after 30 days service.

Do I need to be concerned about this?  I have just herd too many stories where new customers are promised the rewards but don't receive.

Why worrie you ask? Because if I am to get $250.00 rewards card, why isn't it being listed? Only $100.00 is listed.

I hate to have to go further with this as I have had friends who had to file in small claims court to get their rewards cards.  Glad I have both chats.

If I can't get someone from ATT to answer my question, and prove I will get $250.00 rewards card,  I will have no choice but to cancel the order. I will cancel this Friday, Nov 28th if I don't hear from ATT.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I called last night and the ATT rep was not aware of Black Friday promo.  So I cancelled the order. This morning I made a new order online (used my drivers lic # as I didnt want another credit check; it went through) and it SHOWS the $250 rewards card plus the monthly promo discounts.  Now, at last I am a happy camper.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@CosmosHuman wrote:

I called last night and the ATT rep was not aware of Black Friday promo.  So I cancelled the order. This morning I made a new order online (used my drivers lic # as I didnt want another credit check; it went through) and it SHOWS the $250 rewards card plus the monthly promo discounts.  Now, at last I am a happy camper.

Hope you didn't read it wrong.  Standard pricing is no contract w/discount $200/$250.  Contract w/discount $50/$100, discounts and $ add up close to $200/250. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Chris,

here is the breakdow from my completed order. please excuse the format.  This is a one year contract.

I'm looking at my order form now.

U-Verse U450  $124.00

$34.95 off TV for 12 months

1 total home dvr  0

TV subtotal  $89.05

U-Verse High Speed Internet Power  $81.00

Up to 45 Mbps download

internet bundle discount                        -5.00

$46.05 off internet for 12 months        -46.50

high speed internet equipment fee     $7.00

High speed internet subtotal   $36.95

no home phone ordered

u-verse avtivation  $49.00

online activation fee waiver  -$49.00

Internet install fee  $99.00

multi-service install discount  -$99.00

estimated first bill:  $126.00

(i know about taxes, ect)

At&T rewards

receive a $250.00 reward card for ordering online today

here's $10.00 reason to go paperless

total rewards  $260.00

Tell me if I am missing something please, I am new to AT&T and U0Verse.

CosmosHuman

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.