Posted Jun 23, 2013
4:04:13 PM
View profile
Cancel U-verse Internet fee?

I need to cancel my U-verse internet because my promotional period is up and I can't afford it. Also it's not very impressive, my modem stopped working one month after signing up then they sent me an old model as a replacement. Does anyone know the approximate charge for this? Thanks.

I need to cancel my U-verse internet because my promotional period is up and I can't afford it. Also it's not very impressive, my modem stopped working one month after signing up then they sent me an old model as a replacement. Does anyone know the approximate charge for this? Thanks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 23, 2013 4:15:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If you are month to month, not under a contract/time limit, there should be no charge.  If you bought the modem, no return necessary, but if not, might have to return it.  :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Cancel U-verse Internet fee?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 23, 2013 4:15:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If you are month to month, not under a contract/time limit, there should be no charge.  If you bought the modem, no return necessary, but if not, might have to return it.  :smileywink:

Chris

Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Cancel U-verse Internet fee?

2 of 5 (7,934 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 23, 2013 4:45:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you!

Thank you!

3 of 5 (7,921 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 23, 2013 5:08:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
verisimilitude - When you call in & tell the call router you want to cancel, you will be routed to the retention dept. They may consider your story as reason to extend your promotional rate.
verisimilitude - When you call in & tell the call router you want to cancel, you will be routed to the retention dept. They may consider your story as reason to extend your promotional rate.

4 of 5 (7,913 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2013 11:41:17 AM
(0)
Mentor

I just got it and am so sick. Wish i could get rid of it today. Nothing work right. Can't even get dvd to work.

I just got it and am so sick. Wish i could get rid of it today. Nothing work right. Can't even get dvd to work.

5 of 5 (5,713 Views)