Get the myAT&T app
Darknessrise's profile

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

Saturday, January 12th, 2013 12:49 AM

AT&T Falling Behind - Must Push Upgrade Faster

I hope they push those upgrades they are planning faster since they're already falling really behind :/. Here's the Netindex speedtest results in our state. $19.99 for 16/2(25/4 boosts) or $25.95 for 3/1 :/?

Download:

1.jpg

Upload:

2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

11 years ago

Can't you just let this thread die? You ruined it anyway. You may want to use your eyes for what they're meant for, reading.

I said since you cannot read

"And if you think I'm lying, you're crazy :smileyhappy:.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1103829/

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1120733/

Even though the threads are old, these pop up as offers often."

You said you didn't care about what I had to say so why are you constantly posting in this thread? You're ridiculous. You derailed my thread so much, I just want answers. You keep trying to move towards my "Comcast fanboiness" which isn't true. Just leave or something please? I just want this thread to die and you keep making it turn into a piece of dirt.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Darknessrise, it appears to have hit a nerve on you, why elese are you getting so upset about nothing. As for old, it is not like this thread is over a year old. Btw, those fatwallet deals are not always what you think that they are, so you really neeed to read the fine print.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

11 years ago

The deal is true :/. We have had the Performance deal for a couple months now. It was a 1 year contract for $19.99 first year then $34.99 2nd then reg price. I'm getting upset since you keep trying to tell me that I'm wrong and stating that I'm trying to do something I'm not. We had the pyshical ad for both of the offers in our hands with the fine print.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

No, I am telling you that there is more to a deal than what you see. As you have stated, those are contractual pricing, not a forever price. Even with ATT you can get a promo price if you talk to retentions, or as the case when I sent a DVR back, and the warehouse never marked as received not only did I get the $150 credit, but also if I recall, around a 15% discount credit on tv & internet for six months.

I get a corporate discount of 17% for cell, and every now and then can catch a promo for UVerse, if you know how to play the game of downgrade/upgrade packages.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

11 years ago

Oh, I know that there are discounts if you get them to give you them. Just trying to say that U-verse is charging more for lower tiers on internet only regardless of if you're on a promo or not. What I am hoping for is a soon U-verse upgrade to lower the price per Mbps with not just At&t but surrounding companies. If they do as they say then competition will rise and prices will fall while the internet in the US will begin to grow. Cable prices began to rise again and At&t did nothing to stop it as they rose their prices too. I wish that EU broadband prices one day come to the US.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Never will happen, due to these are privately held companies with a lot of hands in politicians pockets. The lobbiests are controlling D.C., which in turn you are seeing the return from it.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

11 years ago

Well.. it could happen.... 2000 years from now Smiley Indifferent "Shrug"

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.