For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
JennaF.'s profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, January 26th, 2015 8:31 AM

A must read if ur another "unhappy customer"

So if I was actually gonna ask a question, it would probably go something like this. "How are u guys (AT&T Management) still in business?" "All this time I thought this was democracy, nvr realizing it's communisim @ it's best." (Sidenote- I was born & raised in the states). My "soapbox" today is about the fact that once you've logged into the ATT.com website to make a payment, everything seems to run smoothly. However, God forbid you try to modify your service i.e.- switch from Uverse 300 to Uverse 250, cx ur HD svc or make payment arrangement. This is beginning to feel a bit like trying to schedule an appointment with and/or get reimbursed from the dare I say the V.A. (Veterans Administration). Only thing left to say is if not for Verizon, Sprint having "no contract" plans w/ shrinking monthly paymens, we'd be "screwed every which way but left".

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

@JennaF. wrote:
@So if I was actually gonna ask a question, it would probably go something like this. "How are u guys (AT&T Management) still in business?" "All this time I thought this was democracy, nvr realizing it's communisim @ it's best." (Sidenote- I was born & raised in the states). My "soapbox" today is about the fact that once you've logged into the ATT.com website to make a payment, everything seems to run smoothly. However, God forbid you try to modify your service i.e.- switch from Uverse 300 to Uverse 250, cx ur HD svc or make payment arrangement. This is beginning to feel a bit like trying to schedule an appointment with and/or get reimbursed from the dare I say the V.A. (Veterans Administration). Only thing left to say is if not for Verizon, Sprint having "no contract" plans w/ shrinking monthly paymens, we'd be "screwed every which way but left".

There is no U-verse 250.  Maybe that is your problem.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

@JennaF. wrote:
...nvr realizing @it's communisim @ it's best." ....

According to the Webster dictionary, communisim is defined as "a way of organizing a society in which the government owns the things that are used to make and transport products (such as land, oil, factories, ships, etc.) and there is no privately owned property"

Alternate defintions can be found here or you can certainly Google it.

I don't believe that your issues were caused by communisim and most likely those that live in China, Cuba and North Korea would agree.

If you would like to actually share your issues with Uverse, we would be more than happy to help you find a solution.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@JennaF. wrote:
@So if I was actually gonna ask a question, it would probably go something like this. "How are u guys (AT&T Management) still in business?" "All this time I thought this was democracy, nvr realizing it's communisim @ it's best." (Sidenote- I was born & raised in the states). My "soapbox" today is about the fact that once you've logged into the ATT.com website to make a payment, everything seems to run smoothly. However, God forbid you try to modify your service i.e.- switch from Uverse 300 to Uverse 250, cx ur HD svc or make payment arrangement. This is beginning to feel a bit like trying to schedule an appointment with and/or get reimbursed from the dare I say the V.A. (Veterans Administration). Only thing left to say is if not for Verizon, Sprint having "no contract" plans w/ shrinking monthly paymens, we'd be "screwed every which way but left".

All bets are off at 3:30am on a weekend morning (maintenance time) to be changing anything on your account.  Many things only go thru when CS/Sales is open 8a-7p M-F 8a-5p Sat your local time. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.