Get the myAT&T app
defpro's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, December 10th, 2012 7:21 PM

A.T. & T UVerse Billing !

Don't trust the a.t.& t reps because they will tell you something and then it turns out not to be true.  We were told we had until 12/10 to schedule a payment but service is shut off instead.  Then instead of taking a payment, like was agreed two days before (couldn't get access to my creidt union until Monday-12/10) service is canceled. 

Normaly I wouldn't complain but we cannot access our a.t.& t email account and I've got job offers I'm waiting on and a response to my Merit Service Appeal to get my job back for being improperly fired!  This really blows as my family has been with a.t.& t for years and always bragged about how good the service was, they understood their customers.  We were wrong.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Get a pre-paid phone card if you have a cellphone. Sometimes when you do not have the incoming monies, things have to wait and go, and first thing in my household would be Pay to watch tv, Internet & cell phones until things got better.

All you can do now is keep paying on the bill a little at a time until it is paid off, and hope things get better.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

So how far past due were you?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

This was the first bill, but another is now due. I was just unpleasantly surprised at the amount.
Where I got cheezed off is I listened to a.t.&t that I had until Monday to make arrangements and on Monday I can't make an arrangement. This is a crazy policy and has affected my view (negatively) towards a.t.&t

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Sorry, this is also because I'm now relying on unemployment, use of att.net for possible jobs, my appeal for my job back. A person is locked out of their email , even from your a.t. &t iPhone

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

There is always gmail or yahoo. Again, you have to be more than 60 days past due before att will even cut your bill.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

I'll check, but I doubt this account was 60 days past due. Yes, I have Gmail & Yahoo accounts, except now any job leads are stuck until I can come up with the whole amount.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Yes, thought I could trust a.t& t as they've been solid with me and mine. It was disappointing to have them say something then it not be true. But after reading other posts, seems this happens a lot. They should train their reps better, and service would improve.
Thanks,

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

There is too much FUD and trolling in the majority of posts griping about ATT billing. I have never had a issue with billing, unless I caused it. Now with Comcast, it. was one issue after another.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

@gregzoll...... Lol ....well if you have not had any issues with at&t billing then they really must be getting over on you  bcuz it seems pretty common that every other customer that posts here is saying something about the "lovely issues they have with the reps, the issues with their bills, and also not honoring what service reps have told to customer!!! I know for a fact that these issues are all very very true. I have had some sort of issue with one thing after another since I started service with at&t and have spent hours on the ph with their reps that say one thing and then another everytime u call them! I pay for service speed that I have yet to actually receive, ( anyone with uverse internet needs to run a speed test on their service) instead I get the lowest speed ever! My mobile data makes my wifi look like it must be dial up internet!! I can go on and on about the many problems I myself have encountered with at&t but wont. I find it hard to believe that u have great service with at&t especially since there are so many complaints here that I can say for sure are ones I know to be true from my own experiences with them!!!

[Please keep it courteous]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.