What is happening with 3G?
CharlieSchorner's profile

Explorer

• 

29 Messages

Sunday, November 4th, 2012 8:12 PM

Is the MicroCell Service Down?

Around mid-morning on November 1, my MicroCell went offline and has not been able to connect since. Everything else on my network is behaving normally and I've had no interruption in my Internet service. So, I was wondering if someone might know if there's a problem with the service in general? Perhaps something weather-related? If not, is there a way I can verify that my device is ironies not malfunctioning?

Thanks!

Charlie

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Sorry about personal info, my bad. Btw I don't have a blue envelope in upper right corner?! Anyway, I resolved the problem. Someone, don't think it was me but hey, could have been, switched Ethernet cable and I didn't have connection there and that was problem. Also seems cable was actually bad too! Never would have suspected the cable. Good reason not to jump to conclusions. My fault. Sorry AT&T !! I apologize!

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

11 years ago

If you don't have the blue envelope in the upper right corner it may be due to the limitations of Safari on the iPhone. I too have an iPhone but have never noticed the blue envelope missing because I use my desktop to post and never need to pm ATTCustomerCare.

No need to apologize. Sometimes it's the simplest solutions that we overlook. I should have mentioned to check the cable but I assumed you already had. At least  you're up and running and if you develop any other issues, you know where to come.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.