What is happening with 3G?
BJhala's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 9th, 2014 4:40 PM

Address verification failed for Micro cell activation process

Microcell activation is failed because of address verfication. Here is the problem:

I entered the entire address, all are fine by system except the State name. Where  I have to select "New Jersey" from selection drop down. but some how ATT database showing me to enter Alternate address  as "NJ". I have selected the alternate address radio button and click on SAVE but it takes me to address page. so it is going in loop. 

I have tried to call tech support since yesterday so many times. My ticket was supposed to be resolved today. it is not resolved today. Really I am kind of concern about level of response to address this issue.

I have bought this device to get coverage as I am not getting good coverage at my resident address. now I land up in another issue of this address verification. so I have to keep waiting 😞

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

If you have a ticket number then I would send a pm to CustomerCare (link in my sig) explaining your problem, what you have done to correct it, the ticket number, you account information, the best what for them to contact you and your location. The pull-down should work but there are issues from time to time with the Registration/Activaion page. I'm assuming you have set it up correctly and the power, ethernet, and GPS lights are solid green.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for you reply. I have sent a message on your mentioned link. 

My case number is  CM****************

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal information]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.