Posted Sep 8, 2013
8:24:48 PM
3G Microcell U-verse Dropped Calls After 30 Seconds

I recently switched over from DSL to U-verse.  Several months prior to that I had purchased a 3G Microcell and had little to no issues with it.  After the switch though, I have had nothing but problems.

The current issue is that about 30 seconds into the call, the person on the other end is no longer able to hear the voice of the person connected through the 3G Microcell.  Then usually about 1 minute into the call, it drops out.  If End Call is pressed, the iPhone connected to the microcell freezes for several seconds before returning to the home screen.  After this, the 3G bottom light on the microcell will often begin blinking as the connection to the AT&T servers appears to reset.

Initially I had 10% packet loss, but was able to resolve this with U-verse.  They scheduled a technician visit, and had the problem fixed before he even arrived.  I now have 0% packet loss and either an A or B rating with pingtest.net.

I also attempted to manually configure my router settings by changing the MTU to 1492 and setting up Port Forwarding for UDP 123, 500, 4500 and TCP 443 to the microcell in the Pace 5031NV router settings.  This had no effect, so I have since taken the further step of placing the microcell in the router's DMZ.

Since I occassionally would receive a 102 error message (the registered address does not match the actual device location) when attempting to deactivate and re-register the microcell, I verified with AT&T that the GPS coordinates being sent by the microcell matched my address, which they did.

I also took my iPhone 5 to the AT&T store to swap the SIM card.  This had no effect either.  Neither did disabling LTE on the phone or disabling hand-out on the microcell.

After many calls to tech support, AT&T finally sent me another 3G Microcell to try.  Unfortunately, this did not resolve the problem either.

At this point, I am considering trying out Charter internet or giving up on microcell entirely and trying Magic Jack.  At least with cable service, I would have the option in that case of bypassing the router for the microcell by connecting directly to the modem.

When I last spoke with AT&T microcell group they recommended I speak with U-verse or even Cisco for further troubleshooting as they blame the problem on the internet connection.  However, when I called U-verse, they were unable to help and transferred me back to Mobility for the microcell...

Running out of ideas.  Appreciate any thoughts or suggestions...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 18, 2013 7:17:50 PM
(0)
Tutor

@Otto Pylot: Thanks for your initial help on this issue.  You were right in your hunch that the issue was on the uVerse side.

@New_User2013: Thanks SO much for responding to this thread by confirming your similar issue and resolution with a different modem / router.  After two different calls to uVerse support, I was able to schedule a technician visit.

We did a push button reset of both the Pace 5031NV and the Microcell, which of course did nothing to resolve the problem, but demonstrated the stubborn issue with dropped outgoing voice within 15-30 seconds. 

I had requested the technician bring a Motorola NVG510, which he did, but was unable to setup for me as my uVerse service is VDSL instead of ADSL2+.

He didn't have another Pace 5031NV to try swapping out, but did have a Pace 3801HGV (apparently the big brother of the 5031NV) that he said we could try out.

We swapped it, waited for Microcell to establish connection, and then placed a call... 30 seconds, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min... it worked!!!

----

So, in summary I can't confirm if there is an across the board problem with all 5031NV units, but this is definitely a fairly common problem as I also received a PM from another user with the same issue asking if there was any resolution.

Hope this helps others to a much faster resolution...  2 months after switching from DSL to uVerse, I am happy to finally have Microcell back, and no longer struggle with 1-2 bars wireless signal.

Accepted Solution

3G Microcell U-verse Dropped Calls After 30 Seconds

54 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(54)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 8, 2013 10:16:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I would try port forwarding to an assigned static IP address for the MicroCell or placing it in the DMZ, but not both at the same time. The ports forwarded are the correct ones and they must but public as well as private.

Dropped calls or call quality is most often cause by variable interent speed as well as latency and packet loss.

The blinking 3G light (I'm assuming it is blinking green and not red) indicates loss of connectivity to AT&T's servers.

The GPS address verification is troublesome. Once your address is confirmed by GPS it shouldn't change unless you've moved the MicroCell so that the MicroCell can't maintain constant GPS lock. I don't have U-verse so I'm not familar with configuration settings but it does sound to me like your U-verse connection is the issue. Cisco can't, and won't, help you.

Changing the SIM card for the iPhone seems to be a common suggestion by support but I have rarely seen that resolve the issue.

Directly connecting to the modem is called Priority Connection and is usually a troubleshooting method because it bypasses the router altogether, but some people prefer to use that method (which works just fine).

I would push U-verse to do further diagnostics on your connection and/or the Pace router. I hate to sound like you're getting another run-around but it does sound like U-verse and not necessarily the MicroCell.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 3G Microcell U-verse Dropped Calls After 30 Seconds

2 of 55 (7,196 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 5:06:53 AM
(0)
Tutor

I should have clarified...  I tried the port forwarding to the microcell first... when that didn't work, I tried putting the microcell in the DMZ.  It is is not possible to select both for the same device on my Pace router.

Regarding the GPS address verification, AT&T tech support told me that they occassionally see this before the microcell completes the registration process...  so perhaps this is somewhat normal?

Also, the 3G light blinking color is green.

My Uverse connection speed is just under 6MB download and 1MB upload verified with speedtest.net, so I wouldn't think this would be the issue.  Especially, since my upload speed with AT&T DSL was about half of that and my download speed remained about the same.

Is it possible to setup the Priority Connection configuration when the router and the modem are one unit?  My understanding was not, since the u-verse cable is a telephone cable and the microcell has ethernet cable ports.

Do you have any further recommendations as to what tests I can get u-Verse to do on my Pace router or the internet service?

3 of 55 (7,168 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 9:58:01 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Priority connection can only be achieved if you have a separate router and gateway (modem), so that option is out for you.

Minimal speeds are 1.5MBps/256kbps but I think 3.0Mbps/512kbps is better. However, 6Mbps certainly meets either requirment (AT&T's or my preference).

Once GPS location is established, it shouldn't take very long to re-establish a connection if you have a power outage or you power cycle yourself. It is possible that after you reboot there is a MicroCell update available and that's what can take it a little longer to re-establish connection (solid green 3G light) but not everytime you lose or drop a connection. At best, it takes me 6-8 minutes after a power outage/cycle to establish GPS lock and connection to AT&T servers (solid green 3G) so there is something amiss with your U-verse connection. I have DSL btw (but not thru AT&T).

You may want to post your U-verse question over in the U-verse AT&T forum. Ask them what you can do to determine if there is fluctutaing speeds, latency or packet loss issues because it's causing your MicroCell to either drop calls or result in poor call quality. Don't ask them anything specific about the MicroCell because they'll just refer you back here (and probably to me). You may want to mention to them that I suggested you ask them U-verse specific diagnostic questions. They know who I am :smileywink:

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 55 (7,142 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 11, 2013 3:46:33 PM
(0)
Teacher
I'm happy to say I have a solution for the exact issue reported in this thread. I have an Android phone, but I was having the very same problems that brian.25 described with my Microcell after being migrated to U-verse ADSL2+ and being issued a Pace 5031NV modem/router. The problems eventually expanded to VOIP calls with my analog house phone over the U-verse voice service; I wouldn't be able to end a call and I stopped being able to dial certain phone numbers which had worked the day before. Unplugging and restarting the Pace countless times didn't help, nor did following all of the Microcell troubleshooting steps. I talked to multiple AT&T call center reps. and had two techs come out, but no one had heard of the problem, and I was told multiple times that Microcells may just not be compatible with U-Verse (even though the official Microcell user guide says it is compatible). I told the last tech to come out that my Microcell worked fine for two years with my Motorola 2210 DSL modem. I told him I would like to try the Motorola NVG510 which I was originally slated to get (the first tech brought me a Pace since many people have apparently had DNS issues with the NVG510). I told him I had researched various fixes for potential NVG510 issues and wanted to try it. I just had the NVG510 connected a few hours ago and, so far, my Microcell, analog phone/VOIP and everything else are working perfectly! Either the Pace 5031NV had the exact same defect which brian.25's has, or it has the same poor design. I'm not sure. All I can say is that there is hope for people who are migrated to U-verse and are reliant on a Microcell. I made sure I let the field techs know, and hopefully the word will spread through U-verse support if it turns out to be design flaw with the Pace 5031NV. I can keep the rest of my hair now, and not have to tear it out completely! :smileyhappy:

5 of 55 (6,749 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 4:12:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Thank you! I will report this to the ACES/Admins in the U-verse forum and if I can confirm, this will make a good addition to the Technical Guide as well as help the folks in that forum who may be having issues with the Pace 5031NV not related to the MicroCell.

6 of 55 (6,730 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 5:01:31 PM
(0)
Teacher
You're welcome. Thanks for doing that. I'll definitely update this thread if anything changes, but so far everything is fantastic. (As a side note, I have the NVG510 set up for IP Passthrough to my D-Link DIR-826L, using MAC address, in case I need to override the DNS servers as outlined in many threads/tirades about the NVG510. The Microcell has worked fine connected either directly to the NVG510 or indirectly to my external router.)

7 of 55 (6,720 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 5:32:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Sounds like your setup is a bit more involved than a "nornal" home LAN (external router). The MicroCell is finicky when there's more than one device in it's chain to the internet so I'm glad you didn't have any issues in that regard. I've posted a query in the ACE forum for the U-Verse ACEs so we'll see if they know anything about the Paces that they can share.

8 of 55 (6,714 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 7:02:28 PM
(0)
Teacher
Yes, that's probably true. I got the external router almost entirely for its QoS features, which I used to have on my Motorola 2210 firmware, but which seem to be missing on ISP-issued modem-routers these days. My NVG510 is basically acting in Bridge Mode, to the extent that's possible, but I would note that this configuration made no difference with the Pace 5031NV; I would lose control of calls after 10 seconds or so, no matter how the Microcell was connected (to the modem or to my external router). The Pace seemingly recognized the traffic as VOIP and "freaked out," in non-technical parlance. It was a little surreal having closed my Phone app completely, but still hearing the voicemail system ask me, "Are you still there?" (Obviously, smartphones have a communication process which is controlled by, but not completely dependent on, the Phone app.) When the same sort of thing happened with an analog phone/Uverse Voice call, I knew there was a general VOIP issue with the modem. I hung up but then my phone said I was receiving a call from my own number; I answered, and I could hear that the call hadn't been disconnected. Calls would eventually end/time-out, but then the modem would lose connectivity...it wasn't just the Microcell that lost its connection at that point. The Pace modem configuration would be unavailable for a minute or so, while network services were seemingly restarted. Needless to say, I'm happy to be able to able to make calls again with the NVG510. Thanks for your help in getting the word out.

9 of 55 (6,713 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 8:44:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

If you wouldn't mind, could you summarize what your issue was and how you fixed it and PM me? You can make it as simple as a bullet point if you'd like. I'd like to include this in the Technical Guide and even tho I can go back and re-read what you did, I want to be as accurate/clear as possible. 

10 of 55 (6,710 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 18, 2013 7:17:50 PM
(0)
Tutor

@Otto Pylot: Thanks for your initial help on this issue.  You were right in your hunch that the issue was on the uVerse side.

@New_User2013: Thanks SO much for responding to this thread by confirming your similar issue and resolution with a different modem / router.  After two different calls to uVerse support, I was able to schedule a technician visit.

We did a push button reset of both the Pace 5031NV and the Microcell, which of course did nothing to resolve the problem, but demonstrated the stubborn issue with dropped outgoing voice within 15-30 seconds. 

I had requested the technician bring a Motorola NVG510, which he did, but was unable to setup for me as my uVerse service is VDSL instead of ADSL2+.

He didn't have another Pace 5031NV to try swapping out, but did have a Pace 3801HGV (apparently the big brother of the 5031NV) that he said we could try out.

We swapped it, waited for Microcell to establish connection, and then placed a call... 30 seconds, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min... it worked!!!

----

So, in summary I can't confirm if there is an across the board problem with all 5031NV units, but this is definitely a fairly common problem as I also received a PM from another user with the same issue asking if there was any resolution.

Hope this helps others to a much faster resolution...  2 months after switching from DSL to uVerse, I am happy to finally have Microcell back, and no longer struggle with 1-2 bars wireless signal.

11 of 55 (6,564 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 7:23:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Thanks brian.25 for reporting back. I'm putting together some updates to the Technical Guide so this might be a good addition to it. I have seen other non-MicroCell issues reported with the Pace's (no model number given) so for the MicroCell folks, this might be the answer to their problems.

12 of 55 (6,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 9:20:38 PM
(0)
Teacher
brian.25, you're welcome. I'm glad I was able to help. Thanks for your original post; it helped confirm my suspicion that the Pace 5031NV was the culprit. It may be a matter of needing a firmware upgrade. I hope the 3801HGV continues to work for you. My Motorola NVG510 is still going strong with the Microcell and VOIP. Otto Pylot, thanks again for spreading the word. Unfortunately, it seems clear that neither the AT&T U-verse call center nor many field techs are aware of the issue. It's interesting that the problem occurs on both VDSL and ADSL2+ (at least in our cases).

13 of 55 (6,395 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 10:21:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I've made AT&T aware of the Pace issue but until they can confirm the problem, they won't acknowledge it. Basically, not enough complaints from the MicroCell side. I'll pass along the new info.

14 of 55 (6,390 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 6:52:55 AM
(0)
Contributor

Just confirming New_User2013's solution.  I had EXACTLY the same symptoms with my AT&T microcell when I upgraded to U-verse. I also had the Pace 5031NGV gateway. I had them send me the 2Wire 3600HGV, and the microcell now works flawlessly !

15 of 55 (6,079 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 8:58:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I've passed that info along to AT&T. Thanks for reporting.

16 of 55 (6,074 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 4:26:38 PM
(0)
Teacher
Thanks, Otto. I guess we'll see how many reports it takes before AT&T starts doing some testing on it. :smileyhappy: Right now, my Pace 5031NV is just collecting dust (the field tech said to just keep it).

I read on another forum posting that it was becoming a trend for field techs to bring customers the Pace 5031NV, even if they were slated to receive a Motorola or 2Wire (as was the case with me). I don't really understand the logic there, based on my experience. My Motorola NVG510 has been solid for weeks (as was my Motorola 2210, for years). By comparison, the Pace had more firmware configuration options, but the Web interface was extremely slow and then, of course, there were the horrible Microcell/VOIP issues. I can only imagine that it will be a matter of upgrading the firmware, but I really wish the field tech who migrated me to U-verse would have just given me the Motorola that I was slated to receive.

17 of 55 (6,057 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 7:04:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

According to some of the U-verse forums I've read, folks are quite happy with their Pace modems, as far as U-verse goes. I think the percentage of MicroCell-Pace users is so low, that the numbers of complaints with that combo is below the radar of those who pay attention to those stats. I will keep bringing it to their attention like I did with the Samsung Note 3 issue, and that was taken care of a lot quicker than I had anticipated.

18 of 55 (6,049 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2013 11:34:55 AM
(0)
Teacher

I just wanted to note that the Accepted Solution in this thread has been viewed 1,012 times.  Hope AT&T is keeping score...might be worth looking into a Pace 5031NV firmware upgrade.

19 of 55 (5,730 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2013 11:59:48 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Good timing. I received some general information yesterday that as soon as I can organize it I will include it in the next update to the Guide.

Basically, it depends on what kind of U-verse service you have, ADSL2+ or VDSL2/VDLS2 bonded pair. That, in turn, is determined somewhat on what is already deployed in your area.

For ADSL2+, the Motorola NVG 510 is the newest offered for sale to the customer. However, it does have issues with marginal connections and has some DNS issues.

For VDSL2 RG, and customers who don't have a bonded pair or IPTV, the Pace 5031 is what is being sold to customers.

If  you have VDSL2 and a bonded pair (which requires a special NID at the MPOE), the Motorola NVG 589 is what is rented to customers.

For customers who are between 1900 and 3000 feet that don't fit into a category above, the 2Wire 3801 is what is recommended for VDSL2 RGs.

VDSL is a bit more problematic because it is less tolerant of line faults like bridge taps and AM interference but if it is installed correclty (installed correctly is the operative term here) it should be fine.

20 of 55 (5,726 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2013 7:45:01 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by New_User2013 on Nov 12, 2013 at 7:48:07 PM

Otto, thanks. That's very helpful info. It's clear that to refer to a connection simply as "U-verse" is a bit simplistic, as there are so many possible technologies/topologies at work. If one were to try and simplify the definition, it would seem to be "any and every possible way to utilize existing copper phone lines to provide high-speed Internet." I recently found out that the majority of my neighborhood is on VDSL and being offered speeds up to 45 Mbps, while I am inexplicably on ADSL2+ and limited to 3 Mbps. The field tech who came out said he's going to try to get the issue resolved for me, but I'm stumped as to why AT&T would connect multiple homes without U-verse subscriptions to a VRAD and leave me, a long time AT&T DSL customer, out in the cold, as it were, having to reach all the way to the CO. I suppose that's getting a bit off-topic for this thread, but I will say that the one advantage of the situation is that I can use a Motorola NVG510. I know a lot of people have complained about them, but I haven't had a single problem with it, and it means I can still use my Microcell. Apparently the 2Wire's aren't bad, but if anyone asked me which brand I trusted for a gateway, I would say Motorola, based on years of DSL usage experience.

[ Edited ]
21 of 55 (5,707 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2013 8:36:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

If you have ADSL2+ then copper facilities already existed in your neighborhood and the VRAD was for FTTN so that the other homes could use their existing copper lines for IPTV, HDTV, etc. The VRAD system is mostly used by AT&T for U-verse subscribers so I'm surprised they don't have U-verse. Maybe they did in the past and the connections (lines) are still in place. VRAD does have distance limitations similar to DSL.

22 of 55 (5,703 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2013 1:09:22 PM
(0)
Teacher
Yes, it's hard to understand why non-subscribers would have been moved to a VRAD and I was not. Fortunately, a local AT&T Network Manager got involved after the tech visit yesterday, and as of today, the AT&T system says I am now eligible for 6 Mbps...it's a miracle! :smileyhappy: So my ADSL2+ has been upgraded, and a move to the VRAD is apparently in the works. If/when that happens, I will see if I can get a Motorola NVG589, which is normally reserved only for pair-bonding, as you indicated.

23 of 55 (5,661 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2013 1:11:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Good luck. I hope it works out.

24 of 55 (5,661 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2014 11:58:48 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you so much for this thread! I just received a Microcell for Christmas as we have 0-1 bars in our house (but great U-Verse speeds). Thanks to @Otto Pylot's guide, I was able to get the device set up pretty quickly such that all lights are steady and green and my Android phone (with in-range IMSI number!) chooses the AT&T MICROCELL network with no problem. Everything seemed to be working fine UNTIL I tried making calls and experienced exactly this issue. I thought I was going crazy. I checked my speed/bandwidth (18+ down / ~3 up) so everything seemed in order.

With this forum at least it is evident that I am not alone. Motivated by this forum, I checked my modem/router and . . . guess what? It's a Pace 5031NV!

So please help me understand exactly what I should do now. As I understand it, I should try a different model of modem/router - but which one? Do I need first to ascertain which type of UVerse connection I have? (Aside: Am I the only one who finds it strange that the modem/routers AT&T is putting out at its customer locations for its own UVerse service aren't included in the AT&T Microcell Troubleshooting Guide??) I haven't yet contacted AT&T about anything so I would welcome some advice about how best to approach them for this equipment switch.

Thanks!

25 of 55 (4,800 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2014 12:27:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Unfortunately, the U-Verse and MicroCell Support groups don't always communicate well with each other and, as usual, the customer gets caught in the middle. The reason the different "modem" types are not listed in the supplied MicroCell Troubleshooting Guide (AT&Ts publication) is that the guide was written a long time ago and modems change a lot. So instead of peridocially updating the guide or giving customer support the most recent information, it's left up to the customer and this forum to figure it out. Sad, but true. I haven't had time to update my Guide which will include the U-verse modem information but it will only be as accurate as long as those modem types are being offered.

All you can do is call customer support (or PM CustomerCare, the link is in my sig) and reference your problem to this thread and see if they can get a different modem type for you.

26 of 55 (4,795 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2014 1:02:00 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks! I just PMed AT&T Customer Care and will let you know how it goes - hoping to be another success story for your tally!

27 of 55 (4,793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2014 1:54:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Hopefully this will work out for you. Let us know.

28 of 55 (4,784 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 8, 2014 8:34:13 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi guido23,

We received your private message, and one of our U-verse Technical Experts will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

29 of 55 (4,714 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2014 11:23:04 PM
(0)
Voyager

I had similar issue and resolution with pace5031nv modem / router.  At my first call to UVerse support they scheduled a technician visit. Before that I did everything to make my Microcell working I disconnect it three time they suggest me to change my Microcell which I did and pay almost @15 for next day shipping, I change the place and at the and I found this forum, and I request the technician to change my pace 5031nv with 3801HGV, he did and my Microcell is working again but my internet speed went back to 5mbps downloading and 1mbps uploading that is kind of disappointing but I am happy that my phones ARE working again, I can’t confirm if there is an across the board problem with all 5031NV units, but this is definitely a fairly common problem, Hope this helps others to a much faster resolution,  15-20 days after switching to max plus U-verse , I am happy to finally have Microcell back, and no longer struggle with 1-2 bars wireless signal. Thanks to all people at this form only this thread could help otherwise technician from Microcell and U-verse were blaming each other and totally have no idea about this problem ( that the pace 5031nv and Microcell are not compatible or have some issue with each other)

So look like I have no choice either I choose fast internet or Microcell.

30 of 55 (4,674 Views)